Aquasure Pioneer Series 1 Micron Coconut Shell Carbon Block Water Filter 10"
- Multi-Stage 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter that reduces 100s of water contaminants such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s), Chlorine, Taste, Odor, and Colors.
- High Capacity, Longer lasting filter that produces superior tasting water for up to one year.
- Industry standard size 2.5” x 10” that will fit most water filtration system such as traditional 5 stage reverse osmosis system or under counter water filter.
- The entire filter is made with NSF certified materials to ensure the quality of water is not compromised.
The Aquasure Pioneer Series Carbon Block filters are manufactured with high purity coconut shell activated carbon and are available in a wide range of lengths, diameters, and micron ratings. With high chlorine reduction, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduced carbon fines, this is the ideal choice for the user that seeks to reduce taste, odor, chlorine and certain VOC’s from their drinking water.
Coconut Shell Carbon Block (AF-CB1-2510) The Aquasure Pioneer Series 1 Micron Nominal Rating Carbon Block is the ideal Point of Use (POU) filter that is designed to filter out chlorine, taste, odor, color and certain VOCs. the outer core thin sediment layer also helps traps larger particles and sediment to prevent them from clogging up the carbon. The filter is also ideal for reverse osmosis application, food service, commercial or light industrial application where high chlorine reduction is needed.
Ideal For Application: Reverse Osmosis Pre-Filter Countertop Drinking Water System Under the Counter Water Filter POU Application Chlorine Reduction
Material of Construction: Carbon: Coconut Shell Carbon End Caps: Polypropylene Outer Wrap: Polypropylene Inner Wrap: Polypropylene Netting: Polypropylene Gaskets: Neoprene
- Operating Temperature: 40ºF - 180ºF (4.4ºC to 82.2ºC)
- 1Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psi
- 1Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psi
- Chlorine Capacity: 6000 Gallons at 0.75 gpm
- Initial ∆P (psi) at Flow Rate (GPM): 4.0 psid at 0.75 gpm
- Micron Rating: 1 Micron
- Dimension: 9.75" x 2.5"